Travis: 250 341 7113
Justin: 250 508 7155
Facebook: Invermere Jiu Jitsu
- Training Jiu Jitsu: SPORT BJJ & NOGI, MMA, Self Defense & Movement Fluency in a safe, fun environment.
- Ages 5+ Kids, Adults\TEENS, all ages and abilities welcome!
- Athletes looking for competition opportunities & recreational participation welcome
- Teaching all aspects of Jiu Jitsu (Brazilian and Japanese) with a modern concept based approach
- Movement fluency, Throws, Submissions, Ground technique, competitive sport grappling and self defense
- No experience necessary, all ages male/ female welcome.
- Free to try a class!!
- Reduced pricing for First Responders, Nursing staff, Military, CO, Security Staff and Police. Contact us for pricing!
FALL CLASSES 2021
ADULTS & TEENS
- MONDAY & WEDNESDAY 7:00pm-9pm
- FRIDAY 6pm-7pm
- SUNDAY 9:30am-11:30am COMPETITION CLASS & OPEN MAT
- Monday & Wednesday 5:30-6:30 September 13th to December 15
- CURRENTLY NOT OFFERED DUE TO COACHING LIMITATION. PROGRAM is expected to restart after the New Year (2022)
COVID PROTOCALS IN PLACE TO ENSURE COMMUNITY SAFETY
- SANITIZE HANDS ENTERING AND LEAVING THE BUILDING
- VACINATATION REQUIRED FOR MEMBERS & GUESTS. Kids under 14 EXCLUDED
- MASKS REQUIRED ENTERING AND EXITING THE BUILDING.
- MASK ON INSIDE UNLESS YOU ARE ON THE MATS
**Spectators are currently not allowed due to Interior health restrictions**
ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS! $60 per month, no contracts
**Advanced kids and teens welcome to attend adult classes by invitation.
**Now located above the Invermere Vet
**Entrance to the LEFT of the clinic